PREP FOR NEWBORN SESSION
with ANNIE LOVA PHOTOGRAPHY
What's the address to the studio?
1002 S. Fisk Street
Green Bay, WI 54304
Annie Lova Photography is on Google Map!
WHAT TO EXPECT?
F-or the baby, clean away flaky skin and eye boogers with a wash cloth. Trim those tiny fingernails and toenails with baby trimmers.
- Do not change the baby’s diet the day before or during the session. Continue to feed your baby how you normally do (breast-feed, formula-feed, or both). Bring plenty of bottles! Your baby will need to eat more often during the session than they normally do.
- Before the shoot, feed baby 2 hours before the session. If baby is awake, try keeping him/her awake. Sometimes, it's not possible but it's okay too. Just expect another feeding at the session before we begin if that's what baby need to fall back to sleep.
- Dress baby in a button/zip up outfit, just ideally nothing that goes over baby’s head so if they’re sleepy when you arrive we don’t disturb them too much :)
- Please bring a nuk/pacifier . Even if you haven’t used one yet or baby doesn’t seem to take to it, just for the 2-3 hours that I’m posing baby it can really help.
- No need to bring anything from home unless there is something special or important to your family that you’d like included, just let me know ahead of time so I can include it in the flow of your session.
AT THE SESSION
- Please only bring baby and parent to the session, unless siblings is apart of the session.
- Please be on time. When you arrive at my office space, be prepared to feed your baby if baby is awake. We want the baby to be full, content and sleeping after the feeding to ensure those curly, sleepy newborn pictures. Be sure to burp baby really well after the feeding (bring burp cloth). Gas can make a sleepy, happy baby into an uncomfortable one in seconds.
- Be patient. If your baby is fussy or alert, do not stress out. Your newborn can sense your anxiety and we want to keep the environment as mellow as possible. We will try and get them comfortable again, but if that does not seem possible, we will take breaks.
- Be prepared for messes of all kinds. Babies do not care where, when and who they pee, poo, spit up or vomit on. That is why I will be dressed in comfy sweats as I work.
FOR PARENT&SIBLING POSES (IF PURCHASED)
- Parent photo will take place about the last 20-30 minutes of your session. I do love photographing the connection between you and your baby! I do not have wardrobe for parents & I don’t offer make up for mom. Please come dress and ready.
Recommend Colors : White, Gray, Neutral or Mauve tone colors for Parent and Baby Photos.
- Family & sibling photos will take place the first hour of the session. . Feel free to take siblings out for a bit if they're unable to sit for a few hours. I totally understand. The last 2 hours will focus solely on the newborn.
Recommend Colors: Neutral or Mauve tone colors for Sibling Photos.